About Me

Im currently studying at college, and cannot wait to pass my A levels and continue onto university, I love to design and create, and have always had a passion for print based media, i enjoy working with layout, designing new things and improving my skills. In my spare time i enjoy catching on my fashion magazines, which is a real passion of mine, as well as attending weekly art nights, and updating my blog. Im really excited for what university can offer me, i have a passion and drive for graphic design, i feel this degree is a opportunity to greater things and to expand my knowledge in design.

Thursday 10 February 2011

Sketchbook Page

This is one of the first sketchbooks i made for photography, this is a film photo shoot, which was taken around college studying textures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment