About Me

Im currently studying at college, and cannot wait to pass my A levels and continue onto university, I love to design and create, and have always had a passion for print based media, i enjoy working with layout, designing new things and improving my skills. In my spare time i enjoy catching on my fashion magazines, which is a real passion of mine, as well as attending weekly art nights, and updating my blog. Im really excited for what university can offer me, i have a passion and drive for graphic design, i feel this degree is a opportunity to greater things and to expand my knowledge in design.

Thursday 10 February 2011

Fashion Advertisement

This is an advertising campaign for my media coursework, which would be shown in a high fashion magazine. I photographed my friend then created it using In-Design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment